DevOps is a software engineering culture aimed at unifying software development (AKA Dev) and software operations (Ops).
Our DevOps course is designed to prepare you for a professional career in DevOps, the fastest growing field in information technology bridging the gap between operations and software development. This course will make you an expert in the field, learning the principles of continuous deployment and development, configuration management automation, IT service agility, and inter-team collaboration.
You will learn the use of modern DevOp tools including the likes of Git, Jenkins, Docker, Nagios, and Puppet.
You will gain the ability to automate everything related to a modern code delivery and deployment. Learning modules include:
- Introduction of DevOps
- Understanding Common Infrastructure servers
- Version Control Management
- Version Control Management
- Automation with Ansible
- Automation with chef
- Using Puppet
- Automation projects
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Start Date||Class Timing||Duration||Class Mode||Fees|
|4th August||8:30pm To 10:30pm [WeekEnd Class Only]||2 Month / 8 Weeks / 32 Hrs||Instructor Led Online Live Class||INR18000|
- Understand DevOps, its roles and responsibilities
- DevOps problems and solutions
- Identify cultural impediments and overcome it
- Understand the infrastructure layouts and its challenges
- Network Concepts at Enterprise Scale
- Infrastructure monitoring with Nagios
- Infrastructure monitoring with CloudWatch
- Configure GIT for code control
- Using GITHub for Distributed Repository
- Branches creation and merging in GitHub
- Syncing GitHub With Local Repository and IDE like Netbeans
- Concepts of Docker
- Installing Docker and creating Custom Images
- Publishing custom images in DockerHub
- Load Balancing with Docker Swarms and Stacks
- Publishing app with Docker
- Introduction of Jenkins
- Install and setup Jenkins
- Setup Build Jobs
- Jenkins integration with GIT
- Introduction to Ansible
- Setting up Ansible
- Ansible Foundation
- Playbooks and Variables
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Roles
- Ansible Command Line Usages
- Ansible Use Case
- Ansible CI/CD
- Ansible Integration with Jenkins
- Introduction to Puppet
- Puppet DSL
- Building Complex Configuration
- Design Patterns
- Automation and reporting
- Scaling Infrastructure
- Chef Recipes
- Chef Architecture
- Chef Cookbooks
- Tools- Knife and Scripting
- Chef Development Kit(ChefDK)
Benefits of Learning Professional DevOps
- DevOps jobs are extremely well-paid.
- More than 80% of multi-national organizations are expected to adopt DevOps by 2019.
- eBay, BBC, ADP, Intuit, PayPal, and many other multi-national companies across the globe use DevOps for operations.
- You will get exposure to various trending tools and technologies.
- You will also become a valuable asset to the company.
- And last but not the least, anybody can learn DevOps. It’s not rocket science; that’s for sure.
Our Popular Student Base: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Kolkata area.
Our system allows you to access the recorded session at any time of your convenience. We also provide additional support for any extra clarification you may need in relation to debugging, installations, etc. So, missing a session won’t be much of a problem.
We offer our services to only a limited number of participants in live classes to maintain our quality standards. Hence, there’s no provision for an individual to participate without enrollment. However, we may be able to provide you with a few sample class recordings to clarify your doubts. For that, you need to contact us directly.
To attend live classes in an uninterrupted manner, a minimum speed of 2 MBps is recommended.
All of our instructors are industry experts with massive industry experience. They also have worked extensively in their respective fields. They also have valid certifications to provide training in their respective fields.
ABSOLUTELY! Based on a few parameters like session attendance, examination performance and others, you will be awarded a certificate from our institute upon the completion of your training.