With cloud computing skills in high demand, there has never been a better time to learn cloud computing. This course can help you build this exciting skill for your career.
AWS cloud computation covers the basics of building an IT infrastructure on AWS. Our course is tailor-made to teach solution architects the different ways of optimizing the use of the AWS cloud through the understanding of AWS services.
This course will teach you professionals skills to:
- Leverage different services of AWS to make your infrastructure reliable, scalable, and readily available.
- Take architectural decisions based on the AWS-recommended principles and practices.
- Leverage different services of AWS to enable greater resiliency and flexibility in an infrastructure.
- Make an infrastructure based on AWS that’s efficient enough to increase performance and reduce cost at the same time.
We may also present you with case studies showcasing organizations using AWS for development of their infrastructures, strategies, and services.
Upcoming Class Schedule
|Start Date||Class Timing||Duration||Class Mode||Fees|
|19th January||7am To 9am [Mon-Fri]||One Month||Instructor Led Online Live||INR14500|
- Course Introduction
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- Evolution of AWS
- AWS Certification Paths
- What is EC2
- Types of EC2 instances
- Launch Windows and Linux instances
- Attaching Volumes (EBS ) with EC2 instances
- Taking Snapshot of data volumes
- Migration of volume Types
- Migration of Instances
- Instance Metadata and accessing metadata
- Lost Key Management for EC2 instances
- Backup and Restore of EC2
- Creating Custom AMI for your Golden Image
- Publish AMI in AMI Store
- Configuring EFS
- Attaching EFS with Multiple EC2 instances concurrently
- Implement Continuous Integration Methodology with EFS
- What is S3 Object Storage
- Creating Bucket with object permission
- Static Website Hosting in S3
- Versioning in S3 bucket Objects
- Implementing Lifecycle policy with I-A and Glacier
- Integrating Distributed Architecture with EC2 hosted app server and S3 as backend store
- Design concepts and CIDR in AWS VPC
- Private and Public VPC and its implementation
- VPC Peering - Spoke and HUB concepts
- Creating custom VPC, Subnet and Routing Table
- Route 53 - DNS for AWS
- Registering a public Domain in AWS
- Private DNS implementation in AWS VPC
- Storage Gateway
- Internet Gateway
- NAT implementation
- Implementing Hybrid Network in AWS VPC
- RDS implementation in AWS
- Creating DynamoDB - NoSQL Database
- Creating Tiered Architecture with EC2 and RDS
- Introduction to RedShift and ElastiCache
- Concepts of Direct Connect
- Monitoring with CloudWatch
- Using CloudTrail for Centralised Logging
- Integrate S3 as log repository
- Understanding CloudFormation
- OpsWorks and Trusted Advisor
- IAM - Identity Access Management
- User and Group Management
- Using policy for Users and Group
- Creating Custom Policy and role
- Securing account with Multi Factor Authentication
- AWS Single Sign On and Key Management Service
- Simple Notification Service
- Simple Queue Service
- Elastic Transcoding
- Elastic Container Service
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Load Balancer
- AWS Autoscaling service
- Implementing High Available multi tier infrastructure with RDS
- Live Architecting Project
- FAQ Discussion
- White Paper and Case Study Discussion
- Exam Preparation
- Mock Test
Benefits of Learning AWS Cloud
- As far as the cloud computing market is concerned, AWS is the ultimate leader. So getting a well-paid job in this field would never be a problem.
- AWS holds around 31% share in the global cloud computing market.
- AWS also had the minimum downtime since 2015.
- AWS has a more mature model of infrastructure in comparison to other cloud computing services.
- AWS provides more job opportunities than other cloud providers.
Our Popular Student Base: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, Gurgaon, Chandigarh, Kolkata area.
Our learning system makes it possible for you to access the recorded session at any time of your convenience. In case you need further clarification on anything related to the content, we also have a dedicated support team in place to help you out. Hence, missing a session won’t be much of a problem.
Our live sessions are offered only to a limited number of participants to maintain the quality standards. Hence, there is no provision for one to participate without enrollment. However, we can provide you with a few sample recordings of our classes to clarify your doubts. You will have to contact us directly for those samples though.
The recommended speed is 2 MBps if you want to attend an uninterrupted live class from DevClass.
All the instructors at DevClass are industry experts with a minimum of ten to fifteen years of experience in their relevant fields. They are also further trained by DevClass to provide a smooth learning experience to the participants.
Of course, we do. We will provide you with a certificate based on a few parameters like exam performance, session attendance, etc. upon the completion of your course.